This year we're gonna do it virtually..... which means you get to participate from anywhere in the USA, regardless of your own personal busy schedule!
Here's what you get to look forward to over the upcoming months:
- 15 different completed handmade Christmas cards delivered right to your home mailbox - 5 monthly mailings of 3 cards each
- Monthly video instructions and success tips showing how to recreate the cards with your own supplies
- Monthly PDF sheets with supply lists, as well as cut sizing for each layer
- Membership in a private Facebook group exclusively for Christmas Card Club members. Connect with other members, ask questions, share ideas and maybe even join us for a live virtual "Let's Stamp Together" session!
- New Stampin' Up!® goodies arriving at your home 5 times during the holiday season
- $25 in FREE product
- Priority perks if you enroll in my NEXT virtual club
- And some other surprises along the way, too!
All this without ever having to leave your home, so you can make your Christmas cards on your own schedule. Use your 15 completed cards as samples to copy, or send them out yourself if holiday time gets tight. You've got options!
Ok, so here's how it works:
Christmas Card Club will run from August through December 2013. (Yes, August is fading fast, so we're starting up RIGHT NOW! Deadline to sign up is Friday, Aug. 30.) Each month (Aug - Dec), you will submit an order for Stampin' Up! products through Lynda Glassmoyer (either via telephone/email, or her online store using a special code you'll receive the beginning of each month. (Note: because August is so tight, I'm including the August 2013 code right here - B4ACQDM7 - so you can place your qualifying order by noon (Pacific time) Sat., August 31. August's three completed cards will then mail out during the first week of September.)
Then, beginning in September, monthly orders will be due by the 10th of each month, and that month's three cards will mail out around the 20th of the month.
If you choose to place your order at my online store please rememberIf you forget but notify me immediately, I MIGHT be able to get it corrected - but please know that it's always best to input it yourself in the first place.)
Signing up is easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
- Visit this page and copy and paste the agreement information there into an email to me and write your name at the end - to acknowledge you agree to how we'll play nice together. (Note: In order to receive August's cards you must sign up by August 30, 2013.)
- Place August's qualifying order - at least $30 in product - by no later than Aug. 31, 2013 at noon (Pacific time). The most straight-forward way is to go to my online store: www.TinyURL.com/Lyndas-online-store and submit your order there. But if computers and online-ordering make you break out in hives and cold sweats, you may instead send me an email listing the items you'd like (including product codes, description, pricing, etc.), and then follow that up with a phone call (my number is at the top of this page) with your credit card info. In the latter case I will go online during our phone call, and create an online ordering account for you if you do not already have one, and do the exact same process you would do yourself. So it won't save you any time, but if that's your preferred level of comfort I certainly don't want you to feel left out of Christmas Card Club! :-)
- Watch your email for the link to our private Facebook group, and be sure to join us there! (Joining this group is an optional beneficial perk, but not a requirement.) The link to the monthly videos and PDF's will send to your personal email, and also post to the Facebook group in case you lose the emailed links. As the months progress I'll be in touch to let you know when your hostess benefits month will be so that you can choose your $25 in free product.
Q: What if I don't hear about Christmas Card Club until the first month (August 2013) has already passed?
A: Good news! You MAY join in later months! But you'll need to make up any missed months' worth of orders during your first month of membership, and it is unlikely I'll be able to send completed cards for previous months. If I happen to have extras hanging around, I'll send them, but I will not have time to go back and create more cards retroactively; I hope you understand. Links to prior videos and PDF's will still be available in the Facebook group, however.
Q: What if I cannot afford to place $30 orders each month?
A: Please understand that Clubs like these depend on everyone honoring their agreements and placing the orders they agreed to. Missing orders mean that month's hostess(es) will not receive the benefits she/they deserve(s). Therefore I encourage you to consider carefully your ability to fulfill your commitment before making the decision to join. (In this case, 5 months of $30 product orders. Sales tax & shipping will be added, of course, so the total will actually be more than $30.) If you find yourself in an unexpected bind you may always collect orders from friends and submit those under your name.
Q: I don't use credit cards. What if I'd prefer to pay with cash or check?
A: This is a Virtual Club. All orders are placed via the web, and payment must be made (to Stampin' Up!®) at the time each order is placed There is no provision for handling checks or cash with this Club, but if you prefer not to use a credit card, a valid debit card will work just fine.
Q: What if I have already placed an online order of $30 or more with you in August 2013? Do I have to place *another* August order if I join Christmas Card Club?
A: If your previous August 2013 order was not attributable to any hostess, I will count it as your August qualifying order. However, if your order counted towards hostess (aka "Stampin' Rewards") credit for yourself or someone else, then that order cannot count double. Please contact me directly if you're unsure about your specific circumstances.
Q: May I join if I'm already a demonstrator?
A: Yes, you may. However, your ordering commitment will not be any different than non-demonstrators, and you may not use connections made through the associated Facebook group (or any other connection method) to do ANY type of marketing for your own business..... whether within the group or via private message, or via any other type of contact with Club members. I reserve the right to immediately terminate anyone's FB group membership (and perhaps even their Club membership) should a violation occur. Thanks for understanding; we all appreciate a comfortable environment in which to share and play.
READY TO JOIN? CLICK HERE FOR THE CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB AGREEMENT. Copy and paste it into an email to me (my email's up at the top of this page), filling in the blanks completely. And please invite your friends to join us; it's open to anyone who lives in the USA! I'm sooo excited about this; it's gonna be a blast!